You must be over 18 to browse and purchase from this site. Please confirm that you are over 18.
Quick guide for the care and handling of all DVD's:
- Discs should be only be held by the outer edge or centre hole.
- All discs must be kept free of dirt and foreign matter.
- Store all your discs in there orginial cases in an upright position.
- Return all your dvd's into their cases straight after use.
- Store all your discs in a cool, dry, dark place, where the air is clean.
- Wipe discs with cleaning cloth to remove dirt, fingerprints.
- Wipe all discs from the centre to the outside in a straight motion.
- Use correct dvd cleaning agents for removal of all stubborn dirt.
- Touch the surface of any of your discs.
- Bend your discs.
- Use adhesive labels on any of your disks.
- Store any of your discs horizontially for any lenght of time.
- Place keep discs in direct heat or humidity.
- Write on the data area of your discs.(the area the disc reads)
- Clean your discs by wiping around your discs.